South Hill Station Lofts is a collection of sixty-three loft-style condominium units, and is a part of the popular South Hill Station entertainment complex. This complex is located at 222 Bolivar Street in Lexington, KY, right next door to the University of Kentucky. The building has a rich history, having been used by the once thriving burley tobacco industry; faintly visible on the building's exterior walls are remnants of its association with the famous "Bull Durham" brand. Each unit has a range of unique features-from exposed brick walls and vintage wooden support structures to elegant hardwood floors and skylighting on the second floor. Most units have exterior windows. The tall ceilings add additional ambiance to the spaces and the lack of interior partitions lets each owner create the spaces he or she wants.
South Hill Station qualifies for the "Live Where You Work Program" for University of Kentucky employees. For more information click this link: http://www.uky.edu/HR/benefits/EAHP
About the Lofts
Unit Sizes: From 516 to 1,228 sq. ft.
- Polished Hardwood Flooring on the 2nd Floor (Polished Concrete Flooring on the 1st Floor).
- Exposed Duct Work
- 12’ to 18’ Ceilings on the 2nd Floor ( 9’ to 15’ Ceilings on 1st Floor)
- High Speed Internet Access Wiring
- Secured Entry (controlled with card keys and the building is monitored twenty-four hours a day.)
- On-site Parking
- Common Area Maintenance Fee Applied to Cover Building Operations
- One Block Away From University of Kentucky
- Restaurants & Shopping Nearby